We, the members of Saint Margaret Mary parish, believe ourselves to be a people called, formed and empowered by God. We affirm our sacred union and covenant with one another and with the people of God everywhere. We accept Jesus Christ as the Lord and center of our lives and recognize ourselves as a uniquely gifted people. Acknowledging what we have received, we are moved to respond. We, therefore, declare ourselves willing to share in the building up of the Kingdom of God through the power of the Holy Spirit.
In the year 2020, St. Margaret Mary Parish will be a parish full of on-fire disciples, evidenced by:
- A vibrant welcoming community, with open arms and hearts for new members, and a fully-developed ministry that reaches out to and warmly invites former members to reconnect with their parish family.
- A dynamic liturgical experience that draws members to attend regularly and participate whole-heartedly.
- Regular opportunities for spiritual growth and faith formation for members at every age level and at every stage of life, with a commitment to Catholic education for our youth.
- Strong stewardship of members’ time, talent, and treasure.
- A commitment to community outreach, encompassing all ages and circumstances, in the spirit of Christian charity and in alignment with Catholic social teaching.
Monday - Friday 12:00pm
Sunday 8:30am, 11:00am
Monday, Oct. 16, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
meets at 1815 Park Avenue. Contact Sr. Molly Bauer for more information
Monday, Oct. 16, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
located at St. Francis Xavier's Parish Hall, Market Street
This ministry provides financial assistance for utilities and emergency prescriptions for Wood Co. residents.
Monday, Oct. 16, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Ancient Order of Hibernians