We, the members of Saint Margaret Mary parish, believe ourselves to be a people called, formed and empowered by God. We affirm our sacred union and covenant with one another and with the people of God everywhere. We accept Jesus Christ as the Lord and center of our lives and recognize ourselves as a uniquely gifted people. Acknowledging what we have received, we are moved to respond. We, therefore, declare ourselves willing to share in the building up of the Kingdom of God through the power of the Holy Spirit.
In the year 2020, St. Margaret Mary Parish will be a parish full of on-fire disciples, evidenced by:
- A vibrant welcoming community, with open arms and hearts for new members, and a fully-developed ministry that reaches out to and warmly invites former members to reconnect with their parish family.
- A dynamic liturgical experience that draws members to attend regularly and participate whole-heartedly.
- Regular opportunities for spiritual growth and faith formation for members at every age level and at every stage of life, with a commitment to Catholic education for our youth.
- Strong stewardship of members’ time, talent, and treasure.
- A commitment to community outreach, encompassing all ages and circumstances, in the spirit of Christian charity and in alignment with Catholic social teaching.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday 12:00pm
Sunday 8:30am, 11:00am
Friday 10:50 am- 11:50 am
Rosary Rally - City Park
Saturday, Oct. 16, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Saturday, Oct. 16, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Dills River Front Park
The Parish Picnic will be heldon Saturday, October 16th 12 pm—2 pm at Dills River Front Park, Vienna (in the event of inclement weather, the eventwill be held in the Parish Hall). The picnic will be a carnivaltheme with activities and games for the kids including face painting and a cakewalk for all to enjoy. A meal will be provided. We are asking that parishionersbring the cakes that will be used as prizes for the cake walk.
Directions: From Parkersburg,take Route 14 North toward Vienna. Just past Grand Central Mall, turn left atLogans' Steak House on 9th Street (before McDonalds). Go over the Railroadtracks and turn left. Dils River Front Park is on the right.
Saturday, Oct. 16, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
front porch of the Rectory (beside of church)