Annual Tax Statements
To request an annual tax statement of your financial gifts and contributions please email Linda Whitley @ email@example.com or call her at 304-422-0107. The parish office does not have this information.
If you use Online Giving, the following instructions will help you to download your 2018 tax statement.
- Log in to your Online Giving donor account.
- Click on “View My Giving History & Tax
- On the right side, click the “Print” button.
- Set your date range from 1/1/2018 to 12/31/2018.
- Change the report type to “Full Detail Report
- Leave the tax filter option checked.
- Click “Print.”
- Your report will open in a new window.
- You will need to export the report to a PDF to
print the full report.
To print, click on the PDF link at the top of the screen. This will open the report as a PDF and will let you print the report.
Policy Change – Renting the Parish Hall
The following changes are being made to our policy for renting the Parish Hall.
- The Parish Hall may only be reserved by active parishioners or non-profit organizations.
- For parishioners, the event must be tied to a Sacrament (Marriage reception, Baptism
celebration, etc.). The Parish Hall may not be reserved for parties for anniversaries,birthdays, graduations, baby or wedding showers, etc. (unless it was scheduled before July 2018)
- It has become necessary to require a $100 “clean-up” fee for any parishioner or group
using the Parish Hall.
- Renters will be required to purchase a Special Events Coverage insurance policy through the
Diocese of Wheeling Charleston. Current cost is $100.
- There will be no rental charge for use of the Parish Hall.
Although no rental fee will be charged, if you wish to make a donation to help with the costs of
maintaining our facilities, you are most welcomed to do so.
Monday, Tuesday, Friday 12:00pm
Wednesday 7:00 pm
Sunday 8:30am, 11:00am
Thursday Morning Bible Study Group
Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Contact Judy Mader for more information
Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
St. Francis Xavier Parish Center Market St, Parkersburg, WV 26101, USA
Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
contact Mary Bango to reserve a seat