Annual Tax Statements
To request an annual tax statement of your financial gifts and contributions please email Linda Whitley @ email@example.com or call her at 304-422-0107. The parish office does not have this information.
If you use Online Giving, the following instructions will help you to download your 2020 tax statement.
- Log in to your Online Giving donor account.
- Click on “View My Giving History & Tax
- On the right side, click the “Print” button.
- Set your date range from 1/1/2020 to 12/31/2020.
- Change the report type to “Full Detail Report
- Leave the tax filter option checked.
- Click “Print.”
- Your report will open in a new window.
- You will need to export the report to a PDF to
print the full report.
To print, click on the PDF link at the top of the screen. This will open the report as a PDF and will let you print the report.
Policy Change – Renting the Parish Hall
The following changes are being made to our policy for renting the Parish Hall.
- The Parish Hall may only be reserved by active parishioners or non-profit organizations.
- For parishioners, the event must be tied to a Sacrament (Marriage reception, Baptism
celebration, etc.). The Parish Hall may not be reserved for parties for anniversaries,birthdays, graduations, baby or wedding showers, etc. (unless it was scheduled before July 2018)
- It has become necessary to require a $100 “clean-up” fee for any parishioner or group
using the Parish Hall.
- Renters will be required to purchase a Special Events Coverage insurance policy through the
Diocese of Wheeling Charleston. Current cost is $100.
- There will be no rental charge for use of the Parish Hall.
Although no rental fee will be charged, if you wish to make a donation to help with the costs of
maintaining our facilities, you are most welcomed to do so.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday 12:00pm
Sunday 8:30am, 11:00am
Friday 10:50 am- 11:50 am
Rosary Rally - City Park
Saturday, Oct. 16, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Saturday, Oct. 16, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Dills River Front Park
The Parish Picnic will be heldon Saturday, October 16th 12 pm—2 pm at Dills River Front Park, Vienna (in the event of inclement weather, the eventwill be held in the Parish Hall). The picnic will be a carnivaltheme with activities and games for the kids including face painting and a cakewalk for all to enjoy. A meal will be provided. We are asking that parishionersbring the cakes that will be used as prizes for the cake walk.
Directions: From Parkersburg,take Route 14 North toward Vienna. Just past Grand Central Mall, turn left atLogans' Steak House on 9th Street (before McDonalds). Go over the Railroadtracks and turn left. Dils River Front Park is on the right.
Saturday, Oct. 16, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
front porch of the Rectory (beside of church)