Annual Tax Statements
To request an annual tax statement of your financial gifts and contributions please email Miranda Collins @ firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at 304-615-0354. The parish office does not have this information.
If you use Online Giving, the following instructions will help you to download your 2021 tax statement.
- Log in to your Online Giving donor account.
- Click on “View My Giving History & Tax
- On the right side, click the “Print” button.
- Set your date range from 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021.
- Change the report type to “Full Detail Report
- Leave the tax filter option checked.
- Click “Print.”
- Your report will open in a new window.
- You will need to export the report to a PDF to
print the full report.
To print, click on the PDF link at the top of the screen. This will open the report as a PDF and will let you print the report.
Policy Change – Renting the Parish Hall
The following changes are being made to our policy for renting the Parish Hall.
- The Parish Hall may only be reserved by active parishioners or non-profit organizations.
- There is a $250 clean-up fee, refundable if every item on the checklist is satisfactory at the conclusion of the event. A $100 insurance policy must be purchased through the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston. Checks for the clean-up fee can be made to St. Margaret Mary Church. Check for the required insurance can be made to the Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston.
- If you would like to rent the parish hall for an event, please contact the parish office at 304-428-1262.
If you wish to make a donation to help with the costs of maintaining our facilities, you are most welcomed to do so.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday 12:00pm
Sunday 8:30am, 11:00am
Friday 10:50 am- 11:50 am