Support St. Margaret Mary
We at St. Margaret Mary believe as John Paul II did, that the Church should avail itself of modern facilities. For this reason, Online Giving is now available here: https://www.osvonlinegiving.com/431
Save a tree and go green with our secure, online giving portal.
To Download Your Tax Statement, Please See Instructions Below:
If you use Online Giving, the following instructions will help to download your 2021 tax statement.
- Log in to your Online Giving donor account.
- Click on “View My Giving History & Tax
- On the right side, click the “Print” button.
- Set your date range from 1/1/2020 to 12/31/2020.
- Change the report type to “Full Detail Report
- Leave the tax filter option checked.
- Click “Print.”
- Your report will open in a new window.
- You will need to export the report to a PDF to
print the full report.
To print, click on the PDF link at the top of the screen. This will open the report as a PDF and will let you print the report.
Monday, Tuesday, Friday 12:00pm
Wednesday 7:00 pm
Sunday 8:30am, 11:00am
Mass - First Saturday of Each Month
Saturday, Mar. 6, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 9:00 am
Mass time change - The first Saturday of each Month, Mass will be held at 8:30 am.
Saturday, Mar. 6, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
front porch of the Rectory (beside of church)